Retro Report is committed to supporting and uplifting teacher voices! We are pleased to announce the creation of two groups that will help us respond to the needs of educators and amplify our message.
The Retro Report Council of Educators:
This group will consist of approximately 25 educators representing diverse interests and classrooms. The Council will run from Spring of 2023 until the end of December.
Benefits and responsibilities will include:
- A $500 stipend
- Quarterly virtual meetings
- Premium SWAG!
- Lesson/Activity creation
- An in-person meeting in NYC (pending COVID restrictions)
Retro Report Teacher Ambassadors:
This group will feature up to 200 educators from across the country and will serve as both a sounding board and message amplifier! We are looking for Middle School and High School teachers. Rural, Urban, and Suburban. Public, Private, and Charter. Social Studies, ELA, Science, and Health! Help guide our work.
Benefits and responsibilities include:
- A $250 stipend
- A handful of virtual meetings and surveys
- Early access to new Retro Report lessons and materials
- Share how you use Retro Report via Social Media
- Opportunities for paid lesson creation